Saturday 14 September 2013

Top 3 Autumn/Winter Lipsticks.

Left to right: Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 107, Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial and Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 05

Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 05 £5.49


Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial £6.49

Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 107 £5.49


During the colder months the bright lipsticks are left unloved and the neutral pinks and dark reds/purples come out to play and these three are definitely the ones that I know I will reach for the most. When it came to writing this post I realised they were all Rimmel products (oops) but they are a great quality with a small price tag! 

The Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 05 is a dark plum/pink colour that looks quite natural when applied. It has a staying power of around 3/4 hours and is quite moisturising on my lips. In the colder months my lips become quite dry, this lipstick keeps my lips moisturised and does not leave them feeling dry at all. 

Many people went crazy over the Rimmel Apocalips in general when they first came out so of course I had to give them a try. I bought the shade Celestial as it is a classic pink shade that would work for everyday looks. Although I did not like the formula at first (it felt weird on my lips) I have now become used to it. The formula is great on days when my lips are extremely dry as the gloss does not cling to the dry patches on my lips. 

My favourite Autumn shade is definitely the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 the berry red shade is perfect for the colder months and I think it suits my pale skin tone perfectly! The high pigmentation makes this product easy to use as with one application the lipstick is even across your lips and you're ready to go, it also has an excellent staying power of around 5 hours which is great when you're lazy at reapplying! 

Bronwyn x



















2 comments:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    wholesale womens playsuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Tunic Tops | Summer Tops | Fashion Tops. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    ladies cardigan

    ReplyDelete